Hello all,

As some of us already know, left leaning progressives & liberals are speaking their mind (mostly on twitter) and a lot of it is funny. I like reading their logic/ideology and I've had some good laughs. Lately, I have noticed a trend of people calling gun advocates or conceal carry individuals, "wimps"...

I don't know if there is a thread about this already and sorry if I missed it. Yes, I am new here.

Personally, I don't think anyone would carry because they are scared of a fist fight. If no deadly threat is present I don't think any armed citizen would just pull a pistol out and shoot. Well, a lot of these leftys have scenarios in their head where they think this would actually happen. I myself had 5 years of training in martial arts & 2 in Jiu Jitsu. Partially the reason why I am here, I want to know how do you guys & girls handle such arguments?
This one got to me because I experienced a robbery and a home invasion where I had to use my firearm and man, was that tough. I had nightmares for 3 days straight. Now, I have security up the ass all around my home and my wife now carries since she was with me when we got robbed.

I will quote the tweet here:

"Violence exists... I want to stop it, too. But only wimps live their life so fearful - so cowardly - they need to carry a gun around in everyday life. Waiting in fear for a moment most will never experience. Completely irrational and cowardly."

Its sad that people think this way, that we live in a Utopia where nothing could possibly happen to you simply because it hasn't happened to them or the way they were raised. Personally my parents made sure I knew that the world is full of evil and I have to take care of myself and those close to me. We only live ones and there is no second chance.

I was taught to take away knifes from hands how to stop an attack with a pipe, bat, stick and how to disarm someone at arms length but I STILL holster a colt 45acp 1911 on my right hip EVERYDAY.....

Please share your thoughts & God bless America.