Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crovel on doomsday preppers

Crovel on doomsday preppers

Anybody seen the doomsday prepper episode with the guy who invented the Crovel? Wondering if it's as good as they made it out to be or if it's a gimmick. anybody got one that can give some feedback?

I know what your talking about but I don't have no personal experience with the crovel. I'm addicted to that show. There's two types of Crovels. the Tactical and the Extreme

http://www.gearupcenter.com/exclusive-crovel-shovel/

I don't know???? Isn't that the same guy that shot his thumb off??

Any folding E-tool would be more than sufficient. I keep one in my car at all times.

I also have a nice machete on my hunting belt. And also a nice hatchett.

I never go into the woods without this gear belt.
    Attached Images Attached Images

It is. I had to Google it to double check.

Quote Originally Posted by BadgerT View Post
    I don't know???? Isn't that the same guy that shot his thumb off??
    Last edited by Double S; 02-25-2012 at 03:24 PM.

I have no experience with this tool but it looked very interesting. That show really makes you think and has some good ideas. I like the one about keeping your thumb away from the end of the barrel!!!! Sorry for jackin your thread.

I must have missed that episode. But it looks like he took a shovel and made it tactical. Hahaha. Gotta love armchair commandos.

I definatly live the show and keep telling my wife wee need more guns and ammo for doomsday.Haha So far she isnt going for it.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -Thomas Jefferson

They just happened to air the same episode last night. If you don't have the channel, just goggle " Man shoots own thumb Doomdays preppers show" you be able to see it. I', still shaking my head as to how he did it but I was concerned with his family. they were all there when it happened. I hope it heals well and I do wish him the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Double S View Post
    They just happened to air the same episode last night. If you don't have the channel, just goggle " Man shoots own thumb Doomdays preppers show" you be able to see it. I', still shaking my head as to how he did it but I was concerned with his family. they were all there when it happened. I hope it heals well and I do wish him the best.
    Is that the episode when the guy was shooting with his boys and then it goes to commercial when he fainted? I tjink i fell asleep after that. Ill have to google that.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Double S View Post
    Huffington has changed the video feed now, so I could not find the thumb video.

This story has gone viral.

Looks like it was his left thumb that came off. So lucky for him he can still write and shoot with his good hand, his right.

This reminds me of that song back in the 1960s, "Irving, The 142nd Fastest Gun In The West."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast