Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best 9mm ammo for my Glock 19?

Best 9mm ammo for my Glock 19?

What are you guys feeding your Glocks??? I'm getting a 19 Gen 4 and plan on shooting alot. Whats the best place for economical brass? Thx.

I would go with Winchester, Blazer and Federal as you can find these really cheap at Walmart. Anything will do if its cheap but i would stay away from Tula IMO.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -Thomas Jefferson

I do alot of plinking with magtech, winchester, fdral, really any cheap FMJ's. For defence I have Hornady XTP's and FTX's (the old zombie maxes lol). And all of them have very reloadable brass.
    "When Tyranny becomes Law, then Rebelion becomes Duty."

"Order without liberty and liberty without order are equally destructive" Theodore Roosevelt

Generally Federals here for plinking...Thats really the only thing I use my 9mm for. I keep one clip loaded with TAPs in the ladys car and purse sometimes.

I carry Corbon DPX 115 +P in my 9mm's and pratice with whatever cheap 115gr i can find.

Anything will work in a glock, go to walmart and load up!

walmart has 50 for 19.99 or 100 rounds for 24.99, take your pick

I have been using the Winchester 100 round packs from Walmart in our local IDPA shoots and have been happy with it. It runs around $22 here in my area. I've never had any issues with whatever I have ran through my 19. The only problem I have is empty brass and empty ammo boxes!

Quote Originally Posted by the critter View Post
    I do alot of plinking with magtech, winchester, fdral, really any cheap FMJ's. For defence I have Hornady XTP's and FTX's (the old zombie maxes lol). And all of them have very reloadable brass.
    Just be careful with this. Glock recommends not using reloaded ammunition in any of their pistols.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast